Two-factor authentication is a way to add extra security to your account. 2FA is a great way to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- To get started, you will need to install the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
- Then, navigate to your account settings by clicking the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click "Two-factor authentication" and scan the QR code with the Google Authenticator app.
- Enter the code that is displayed in the Google Authenticator app.
- Great! You are all set! You'll be asked for a verification code every time you try to log in